All Out Africa was founded in 2004 by Kim Roques and currently operates in Swaziland, South Africa, Botswana and Mozambique.
All Out Africa comprises a travel company which focuses on providing responsible travel experiences and a non-profit foundation which focuses on supporting social and environmental projects. We have a small but committed team of staff who are passionate about wildlife and people.
All Out Africa’s non-profit organization is a registered charity (n° RT/7151) based in Ezulwini, Swaziland. Our vision is to improve the quality of life of people in need and wildlife. Working alongside our volunteer travel projects we work hard in the communities to address social, health, and educational needs of orphaned and vulnerable children (OVCs), as well as work for the conservation of threatened species through conservation research.
The Foundation focuses on the following areas of development and research:
- Education & Child Sponsorship
- Community Building
- Sports Development
- Conservation Research
- Savannah Research Center, Mbuluzi, Swaziland
- Marine Research Center, Tofo, Mozambique
- Wildlife Fund aimed at developing and managing projects to benefit threatened wildlife; and
- Children’s Fund aimed at developing and managing projects to benefit vulnerable children.
Responsible Travel Company
All Out Africa’s travel division offers the following experiences:
- Volunteer projects – inspirational working holidays for volunteer travel, gap-years and career breaks;
- Adventure tours – up-close and meaningful guided wildlife, adventure and cultural tour experiences.
All Out Africa’s travel division also runs Lidwala Backpacker Lodge and Hout Bay Backpackers.
Looking for more information on Swaziland? Click here for more information.
A better future by working together for wildlife and people in need in Southern Africa
Improve the quality of life of people in need through education and skill development & work for the conservation of threatened species through research, awareness and conservation action
Engage people and resources from around the world in action and research for a sustainable Africa
- Integrity – we live by honesty, are governed by conscience, and care for and respect each other
- Vision – we strive for the greater good and better future, we foster dreams and opportunities, nurture leadership and reward innovation
- Communication – we communicate positively, empathize with others, believe in partnerships, work as a team and celebrate successes
- Discipline – we take individual responsibility, are accountable and strive to be efficient and effective
- Passion – we are passionate about our works purpose, derive meaning and fulfillment from our work, strive for balance, have fun and enjoy life